Sunday, November 18, 2012

November's Wittlebee Delivery and $10 off your first box!

Click here to get $10 off your first Wittlebee box


Wittlebee offers a box of 6 brand new clothing items for $39.99 a month delivered right to your door, shipping included.  Some brands they have are Tea Collection, Trish Scully Child, Small Paul, Calvin Klein, American Apparel, Baby Lulu and more.  Sizes offered are up to size 6 in boys or girls.   I love that I can always change my style and size for my children.  They allow one account per household, you can pause your membership or cancel at anytime.  Best of all your first month is $29.99 with the above link which makes it about $5 per item!
*I am not part of Wittlebee, just a customer.*




I will admit that this month I was not wowed right out of the box, but after some thought I realize they did pretty good at matching with my requests.  I had asked for long sleeve items (tops/dresses or jackets) and pants/jeans.  I left notes that I would like blacks, purple's and pinks.  Technically they came through with most of that even though most of the items are quite plain. There is only one top I can't see my girls wearing without something layered on top to make it girly (If I had print pants with gray it would be different..)  Anyway when I use the gray long sleeve I have a short sleeve that works (for now).  The brands from this box are Wittlebee's own brand for 3 items, 2 pairs of ribbed crush leggings (purple and black) and the print pants are from Flap Happy.  I think the pink long sleeve may have been American Apparel but am not sure at the moment.  The downside about this box was that it took over a month to receive and the shipping was very slow, I do hope they switch back to priority so us big bee's don't have to wait as long! Overall I am happy with this box and can't wait for my next one.




Click here for $10 off your first Wittlebee box!

*Wittlebee has been growing fast and will be starting a waiting list December 10th, get your box soon!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment